Cocktail Bar Tender
We are looking for an experienced Cocktail Bartender to join our front of house team. You see the bar as your stage, knowing how to adapt to your audience. Finding the balance between personalised service and keeping up with the docket printer when it just won’t stop!! Speed, skill, compassion and curiosity will all be required as a Bartender. The confidence in sharing your expertise and working closely with all departments within the family is essential.
You’ll be passionate about building a rapport with new people, remembering your regulars and what they like, anticipating needs, and ALWAYS finding ways to create fantastic experiences for the guest.
What'll make you a great fit:
- Previous experience behind the bar in a busy, fast-paced restaurant environment
- Experienced: Barista, Cocktail Maker and Wine Connoisseur
- Excellent organisation and customer service skills
- Good knowledge of bar closing and setting up
- Money handling
- Stock and waste accountability
- Available full time and flexible to work evenings, weekends and most holidays
We understand that moving right now might make you nervous, so all new team members will be eligible for the company support scheme in case of another lockdown/local restrictions*
- Generous hourly pay paid every month.
- Enjoy our 25% family and friends discount for you and up to 6 people at Blossom Room and Maaya.
- Flexible shift patterns
- Free meals during shifts
We're looking forward to welcoming you to the Blossom Room family!
Interested in this job or others? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org